Home About Recipes Gallery Contact
About
Friday 31 December 2010

Hi everyone!!! My name is Anna. I am a 21 year old student from Cambridge, but currently living in London.

I suppose I've always had a great interest in food and baking. I've always dreamed of owning a play kitchen set since I was a kid, spent countless hours of the day watching cooking programmes, grew up with a grandfather who was a Head Chef for cruise ships and consumed food with an appetite of a hungry mammoth (I still do!)

But my real passion extensively grew during my first year of living away from home in university. After much trial and error, I've became more confident with my bakes and this little hobby turned into a bit of an obsession. Nothing beats the feeling of satisfaction after seeing your finished goodies or seeing those awes and praises from those who have seen/eaten your creations.

This blog was born in 2009 to document my photography work, then my web & graphic design work, and occasionally it turned into a journal for my nonsense rambles but over the years its focus headed towards food. So now its main purpose is to chronicle the things that I can produce when I dabble with flour, eggs, and sugar.


Labels:


Profile

Hii!!! I'm Anna. A 21 year old Media student in London with a baking obsession. I like to make cakes, desserts or any kinds of sweet things and blog about them!

Links
Subscribe
Follow on Bloglovin
Misc


Instagram