Home About Recipes Gallery Contact
Spice Village
Wednesday 15 June 2011

These two dishes were from a Pakistani restaurant in Southall called Spice Village. I haven't tried a lot of Pakistani dishes and restaurants yet but these two are my favourite so far.

The first picture is a peshwari naan. It is just like a normal naan bread but it is filled with coconut pieces inside and sprinkled with sesame seeds on top. I love coconut and sesame seeds so it was, no joke, like heaven! The second picture is a mixed grill and because of that dish, I have now got a newfound love for mixed grill. In the picture, you can see it's a little bit blurry because it was literally still sizzling hot when I took a picture.

I owe it to my boyfriend for taking me to this amazing restaurant!



Btw, these pictures do not show the food justice.

Labels:


Profile

Hii!!! I'm Anna. A 21 year old Media student in London with a baking obsession. I like to make cakes, desserts or any kinds of sweet things and blog about them!

Links
Subscribe
Follow on Bloglovin
Misc


Instagram