Home About Recipes Gallery Contact
Cake Cravings
Sunday 12 June 2011

Well, I'm back at home for the summer. When I was in university in London, we would always go out to places like Chinatown and eat lots! I am having cravings for cakes right now, especially from Wonderful Patisserie in Chinatown London. They do the super cutest cakes in the world! They don't have much places like this in Cambridge...




I was looking through my old pictures and found this cake that me and my bf bought for Valentine's Day from that same shop. Me being sentimental, we tried to save it and left the chicken's head for the last. But then we forgot about it and couldn't eat it anymore in case it'll give us stomach trouble. Ha!




So instead, the other day, I baked a cake using just a standard tesco mix to cure my cravings. Yes, that's right. I did the unthinkable for any baker. But it actually turned out to be okay that I ended up eating my brother's second slice...


Labels:


Profile

Hii!!! I'm Anna. A 21 year old Media student in London with a baking obsession. I like to make cakes, desserts or any kinds of sweet things and blog about them!

Links
Subscribe
Follow on Bloglovin
Misc


Instagram