Home About Recipes Gallery Contact
Chinatown London
Friday 3 February 2012

Yes, that's right! This post is about Chinatown! My friend, Beejal, and I went to Chinatown today since our course allows us so much free time, we may as well do something productive with it! Well, maybe, not so productive...

First stop! Bubbleology! It's located in Rupert Street, Soho. Y'know, after you've walked right past the XXX and adult-rated shops and alleyways...


Look at all of these colourful bubble tea goodness! Nom nom nom nom nom...


They have such funky brand and design! Everything is fitted into this whole idea of a scientific bubble tea! If that makes sense... Hmm, for example, the shop decorations include the angle poise lamp, electron models, the tea packaging, utensils, even the barista's uniform says 'Bubbleologist' as you can see below!


How freaking awesome is this back room door! I really want one for my bedroom door now...


Here is a peek of what we got! I got the Taro milk tea (left) with grass jelly while Beejal got Passionfruit juice tea with lychee jelly (right). To be honest, I only got the taro since it was purple and wopee it's my favourite colour! They were both incredibly nice though! I was really tempted to buy lots and stock them up at home... 


Then, like a bunch of noobs, we just went around and acted like proper tourists! It was super cold, I think it was -2C today! But still.. it didn't stop us from slurping our ice cold bubble teas while walking around the whole of Chinatown!



Omg these cakes look freaking awesome! Some day, some day... my baking skills will definitely reach that level! Watch this space...



Yes, I am one of those girls who are suckers for all things cute.


And last but not the least... Obviously we're not going to finish the trip without a visit to these cute and cheesy photo booths...


Labels:


Profile

Hii!!! I'm Anna. A 21 year old Media student in London with a baking obsession. I like to make cakes, desserts or any kinds of sweet things and blog about them!

Links
Subscribe
Follow on Bloglovin
Misc


Instagram