Home About Recipes Gallery Contact
Food Overload
Monday 12 March 2012

Prepare yourself for an incredibly long post about.. You can never guess what, Food!


My boyfriend and I went to ASK Italian since he has never been there before and the only time I have been, it tasted absolutely divine. For starters, we had Calamari. It was nice and tasty, the batter was the right amount of crispy and the dipping sauce was scrumptious!


My boyfriend ordered Terrine Mediterrenea. This main dish is a chicken and king prawns casserole baked in a rich tomato sauce with courgettes, olives, red peppers, garlic and raisins, white whine and herbs. It is served with this lovely rosemary and sea salt bread as you can see above. I dislike raisins with a passion but when I tasted some of his dish, it was amazing! Meanwhile, I ordered the Risotto Frutti di Mare, a rich risotto with king prawns, clams, mussels and squid, in a cream of white whine, garlic, spring onion and tomato. I totally loved this dish as I'm a massive fan of seafood! It was rich and creamy too, but it didn't stop me from gorging it down!


Then we went to Slug and Lettuce for some cocktails...


Below is a Chicken Caribbean curry that I cooked by myself. I did cheat though, as I used the jar sauce! Tut tut! But I added more vegetables and the sauce itself was nice, with hints of onion and gravy!



The picture above and below blatantly taken from Chinatown in Central London.



Homemade bubble tea made by blending lots and lots of ice cubes, fresh milk, evaporated/ condensed milk, plenty of sugar, vanilla essence and some white chocolate! Assemble it all on the glass with some more ice cubes, tapioca pearls then pour in the milk mixture. Pretty sweet but pretty damn yummy!!


Labels:


Profile

Hii!!! I'm Anna. A 21 year old Media student in London with a baking obsession. I like to make cakes, desserts or any kinds of sweet things and blog about them!

Links
Subscribe
Follow on Bloglovin
Misc


Instagram