Home About Recipes Gallery Contact
Cha Cha Moon
Friday 28 September 2012

Cha Cha Moon is a Chinese noodle bar situated around Regent Street, London. My boyfriend and I were just walking around Regent Street with very hungry stomachs looking for a good place to eat. The restaurant is a 5 minute walk from the main street, surrounded by the pubs and luxurious restaurants in the area.


I do apologise for the low-quality iPhone pictures. I didn't have my camera with me at the time but this restaurant is too good not to blog! The interior was very relaxed yet classy. The tables are set out in long vertical tables across the room, so you have to share it with other people, which is one thing I disliked. And it was packed with after-work crowd!


For my drink, I had Guava Collins. One of my favourite drinks so I obviously couldn't pass that choice down! It was refreshing, the perfect drink to quench your thirst after walking around London! We had calamari for starters between us. It was nice, but nothing too special in my opinion.



My boyfriend had the sizzling beef with chili bean sauce. Apparently, he enjoyed it as he devoured it within a couple of minutes! Or maybe he was hungry. But when I tried it, it was too spicy for my taste buds. I had the Malaysian fish and prawn curry, which was also too spicy for my liking. However, that didn't stop me from eating the whole thing! It was a river cobbler fish with prawns, chilli, mushrooms and celery in a bowl of yummy goodness. The fish was tender and the sauce was so scrumptious, I am salivating as I type this!


Cha Cha Moon is definitely one stop to visit in Regent Street. Or if you don't fancy Chinese, there's endless options around the area with plenty of restaurants, patisserie, bars and pubs.

Labels:


Profile

Hii!!! I'm Anna. A 21 year old Media student in London with a baking obsession. I like to make cakes, desserts or any kinds of sweet things and blog about them!

Links
Subscribe
Follow on Bloglovin
Misc


Instagram